By now I think everyone knows we are moving to the Memphis area... Joe started his new job as
Senior Membership Director at the Ric Nuber YMCA in January, and our original "plan" (to the extent that we had one) was that the boys and I would stay here through the end of the school year. Well, long story short, that plan has changed and we are trying to get everybody to Memphis before the last quarter starts at
Riley's new school on March 21. (Guess what the Assistant Principal's name is? Debra Ball!) The movers will come to our house on March 7 and whisk almost everything off to our apartment in Lakeland (where Joe has been living with very little furniture), and then
we will live with no furniture (except the TV and Wii... I'm not crazy), Joe will return to NC, and we'll spend about a week painting, fixing, cleaning, etc. And then we're off! I am already finding it hard to say goodbye to my friends, the boys' amazing teachers, and my home state, but we are all looking forward to being one big happy family again! Please keep us in your prayers, and if you feel like doing a little manual labor, come on over! (wink wink)
No comments:
Post a Comment