Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Fun

Last Thursday was Picture Day at Donovan's preschool. The overalls he had on are reversible: solid green with a little car on one side, plaid with a little truck on the other. Joe and I wanted him to wear the truck side for his pictures, but he wanted to wear the car. So his teachers turned his overalls inside out for him after picture time was done. After school I brought a camera and took some pictures of him playing in the field. He would not be still for a minute - he wanted to RUN! (Remember that you can click on pictures to see them enlarged. My good camera is not working and I'm having to use an old one with low resolution for now, so I'm sorry that some pictures are blurry.)

On Sunday afternoon we played outside. We made a pile of leaves at the bottom of the slide and took turns sliding down into it! Joe wanted to mow the leaves up but the boys and I wouldn't let him! So instead he and Riley took a ride around the yard. Donovan is watching their progress with some concern in the middle picture of the bottom row.

I got this blog up just in time... Today I received an email reminding me that it's time to renew my subscription to the old site. So you really have a little while (as in, about a week) if you want to look through it before it's gone. If you have any particular favorites, let me know, and I will be happy to email them to you and/or make you some prints.

No comments: