Monday, November 9, 2009

Hi everybody!

Welcome to Riley and Donovan's NEW online home. I have been meaning to do this for months, but I took soooooooo many pictures this summer that I still haven't even finished going through them! I will post some "best of summer" pics along the way, but for now I'd better jump in with the present. Since the boys' old web site wasn't free (cheap, but not free) and the formatting wasn't very customizable (as someone - who lives in California and isn't Uncle Kenny - pointed out, I never put anything on the "Family" page), I made the switch over to Blogger.

If you are not familiar with Blogger:

To see any picture on this site enlarged, just click on it. Then you can click your browser's "back" button to return to the main page.

To leave a comment, click on "hello" at the bottom of the post, and a little pop-up screen will appear. You don't have to "sign in" to leave a comment; if you don't have a Google or other account to sign in to, just click on "anonymous." If you do that, though, please type your name into your comment so we know who's talking to us!

You can sign up to receive new posts via email or feed reader in the boxes over in the right-hand column. Call or email me if you need help. Neither one is necessary to view this site; they just let you know when there is something new here.

Any other questions? Leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer!

Thanks again for visiting our site! We love all our family and friends so much, and we're very glad we can keep in touch with you on the web!

No comments: